Friday, July 2, 2010

Break it Up Back There

The horses have been at odds lately.  It is rather distressing.  The sound is strange and I did not know what was happening at first, but it has become all too clear.

The other day from the back of the car I heard a ruckus.  I couldn't see what was happening because I driving.  I stopped at a light and looked back to see that two of Haley's Schleich horses were battling it out.  Imagine the sound of small plastic animals smacking together rapidly.  I asked Haley what was going on and she said "fighting" - no joke. 

"Your horses are fighting?"

"Yeah."

"They must be sisters."  I say. 

At this Haley busts out laughing.  Raucous riotous laughter.  I couldn't help but join her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...