Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Couldn't Resist

Heather is the cow that lives behind Haley's Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Haley loves Heather.


Haley can never get very close to Heather.  First there is that electric fence in the way, then there are those horns, there is also the fact that Heather is just not very friendly.  Heather only likes you if you have food in your hand for her.


When we went to the feed store to look for Schleich animals we were really hoping to find a Heather.  We didn't.  We ended up with a different kind of cow.  She was a cream color and she didn't have the long hair that Heather has, but she did have horns. 

Haley wasn't too concerned.  She was a cow so she name her Heather. 

Well, I tend to be picky. 

Call it perfectionism. 

I thought Heather should look like Heather so I went for a search online, and look what I found.




I found Heather.


So now Haley has a Heather that she can touch,


...and hold,


...and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...