Saturday, July 9, 2011

What a weekend!

Haley got to see the Daylight both days last weekend.  It made two round trips through the Columbia River Gorge.

Her Dad decided to take her even thought he knew it would be a long day for her.  She had a great time.  They stopped along the route in strategic places so they could watch it go by.  He didn't take a lot of pictures.

It really wore her out though.  She fell asleep on the way home.

When she got home she was so excited.  She told me all about it.  Her favorite word to describe the weekend was "Awesome!"  She said it over and over.

"Awesome.  Awesome.  Awesome."

I'll allow it. 

I have seen the SP 4449 in action and I agree.  It is awesome!

I am kind of jealous; of all of the trains that my husband watches it is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...