Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Haircut

Haley was awesome at her haircut appointment.  She sat perfectly still.  She was mesmerized by the process.  The stylist used a razor to cut it this time and I know how interesting that feels.  I was impressed.  I tried to take before pictures, but she wasn't cooperating and it really didn't show her hair very well.  She was a little more interested in posing afterwards.


This is the typical pose these days.

I asked her to turn so I could get a shot of the back.  The stylist cut a lot.  There were curls all over the floor.  Don't worry it will grow back.  And soon.



When we got home I asked her to pose for me again.  I got the same reaction so I was patient.  You have to be to take pictures of her.  If I ask her to smile she just says "smile" and she doesn't do it.  She is not an easy subject.







I guess I was done at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...