Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grandpa's Tractor

One of the highlights of any trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house is riding on Grandpa's tractor.  Haley doesn't ride by herself, but I wanted her to pose on the tractor for me.  She usually "sits on Grandpa's lap" which means she kind of sits in front of him.  She is so tall that it is getting difficult for them both to be in that seat.  The problem is that she doesn't listen to instructions and she won't hold on to the steering wheel.  Grandpa is trying to get her to hold on and steer, but she is very hesitant.


Grandpa asked her to put her hand on the loader control.  I snapped this picture, then he asked her to pull on it and I snapped another one.  I didn't know what was going to happen.  What happened is that she lowered the loader with a good sized thump.  We both jumped.  I didn't get that shot.

Notice the cow in the background, that is Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...