Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two More Days

That's all, really.  You'd think I told her 100 days or that I had told her "No, we are not going to see your Grandpa after all."  I haven't.  I just keep agreeing with her.  Every time she says "Hug Grandpa, Yeah."  I nod or say "Yes." or I say "On Friday."  It doesn't matter.  She wants to hear "Now."  She wants us to leave now!

We spent the evening, through dinner, listening to her ask, whine, cry and scream.  I know she won't be like this once we get to Grandma and Grandpa's house, she will be her sweet little angelic self for them. 

Right now I am tempted to take her up there and leave her.  I am sure they won't mind.  They can just bring her back the next time they come down for a visit, right?

Preferably before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...