Thursday, August 19, 2010

What You Have Missed

Tuesday I was busy on the computer, but the whole day went by and I didn't blog.  Wednesday we didn't have Internet access most of the day.

Here is what you missed:

On Tuesday Haley's Big Sis had a friend over.  This friend is a boy, but not a boyfriend (you know the drill.)  He has been over before, a couple of times.  Haley's Dad and I found out, after he left, that when he comes over (every time he comes over) Haley flirts with him.  Apparently she bats her eyes and smiles and "acts" shy, but makes a point to be where he and her Big Sis are.

Although cute and funny, this is not good news to me.  I have not witnessed it, because I give them some space, but it scares the living daylights out of me.  I don't know if it is just this particular boy, because she doesn't have the opportunity to be around boys very often.  It just makes me even more happy that she has a one on one all day at school. 

That is all I am going to say about that right now.

Haley is still very much into her Daylight Dollars.  It has been kind of fun to say "Haley will you come and put away the dishes...for a dollar."  She says "Yeah!" and jumps up and runs into the the kitchen and gets busy.  It's great.  She has seven dollars so far.

On Wednesday Haley's Big Sis decided to spend a chunk of her savings on a new gaming system.  We came home and set it up and then I had to leave for a meeting.  While I was gone Haley apparently wanted to play with her sister so Big Sis gave her a controller that was not plugged in to the game and they sat there together and played.  I love it when stuff like that happens.  They worked it out together and they were both happy.  Maybe this "two teenage girls in the house" thing won't be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...