Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Aren't You Glad

I am sure, if you have been reading this blog at all, you realized that I didn't blog much last week.  Life gets busy sometimes.  Sometimes my time is taken by things that I want to do.  Sometimes it is full of just taking care of Haley.  Last week was full a lot.

You don't know it yet, but You Are Glad that I didn't blog about everything that happened last week.  I am going to give you the condensed version.  I won't always do this so if some of this subject matter bothers you I am sorry.  Don't give up on this blog if this is the first post you have read.  Again, I am just keepin' it real.

Here are some of the blog posts that I didn't write:

Is It Raining in Here?:  Haley is a growing girl.  She is getting tall, but she has not grown "around" much for several years.  She is really thin.  I have gotten away with keeping her in the largest Pull Ups they make, which are 4T-5T (meaning they are for five year olds.)  They have Velcro on the sides which make them really nice for changing, but they are really too small.  It would seem that they have a capacity that would be more for five year olds too.  Haley is a big girl now.  In the last week she tested the capacity of her Pull-Ups at least once everyday.  We have been cleaning the floor, the furniture and her clothes. A lot.

She is Growing:  So, bra shopping sucks.  It has never been something that I have enjoyed.  Females will understand this. It takes a long time to find one that fits properly and that feels right.  Imagine trying to find a bra for someone else, especially when you really don't want to take that person with you when you shop.  Haley loves to shop, but she has a tendency to want to take half of the store home with her, so I don't like to take her unless I have a budget worked out.  So my daughter that hasn't grown much "around" is growing out.  She needed a bigger cup.  I bought several and brought them home to try them on her.  I was able to get her the same bra in the same size that I bought her last time, but the cups are TWO sizes bigger. Oy!  Now for a second just imagine putting a bra on another person...

The Perils of Poopy Pull-Ups and Pubic Hair:  Enough said.

Really, if you want to know more I can tell you, but why would you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...