Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh My Head

My daughter wants to visit her Grandparents again.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  It's just that she gets these ideas in her head and she doesn't let go.

This past weekend Haley and I had a girls weekend.  My husband was out of town and Haley' Big Sis went to the beach with her best friend and Haley and I stayed home.  It was a three day weekend.

Haley and I had fun.  We went shopping.  We shopped on Friday and on Saturday.  Haley bought a new shirt and a new coat and I got her a new set of luggage.  We got Chinese take out Friday night and we had a sausage and sauerkraut dish on Saturday that her Dad doesn't like.  We went to church together on Sunday.

This morning when I woke up she was already up.  She was convinced that we were going to pack her new luggage and head up to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I told her we didn't have plans to do that and that she needed to get ready for school.  That upset her, there were tears.  A lot of tears.

I told her that we had invited Grandma and Grandpa to our house for Thanksgiving and so that meant that they would be coming here instead.  I asked her if she thought that was a good idea.  She liked it, but she still wants to go up there.

This is going to be a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...