Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Not Cool Mom

Haley is mad at me.

It happens sometimes.  Especially when she sees fun in her future and then it is snatched away.

Number One Daughter is learning to drive and has her permit. I do not relish the idea of her driving away in my car (or any other car, for that matter) but it might be nice someday. As it is I am still a glorified chauffeur.

When she calls and says will you come and pick me and my friend up and take us to the mall and her Dad isn't around I have to bring Haley with me. So Haley sees the girls, she sees the mall and she assumes that fun will ensue.

And then the girls get out and we drive away.

"Shopping!," she screams.

"No Haley, I was just giving the girls a ride."

"Shopping!"

She is mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...