Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's working!

Things I have been saying to Haley's Big Sis for years, that I haven't said to Haley: (until recently)

"Put your shoes away after you take them off."

"It's time to set the table."

"Go upstairs and change your clothes."

"If you want to buy something at the store you had better bring your wallet."

"If you are chilly go put on a sweater."

"If you want to be paid you had better take out the recycling."

These are all things that I have said to Haley's Big Sis over the years, with mixed results.  When I say them to Haley, she follows through. 

It is refreshing. 

I don't know why I waited so long.

I am not saying that her Dad has the same results with the same words.  She still gives him the teenager grunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...